- 分類: 遊戲
- 更新時間: 10 March 2010
- 版本: 1.0.1
- 大小: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- 開發商: Mobigloo, LLC
- © 2010 Concrete Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
兼容性: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Nintaii 2 is here! The next installment to the Nintaii brand, one of the hottest puzzle games of the year! We have added ghost tiles, springs, and 6 brand new levels to keep your brain twisting!
The Japanese term “nintaii” means “patience, perseverance, or endurance.” We put your problem solving skills to the test with this intensive NEW puzzle game. Can you use your patience to make it through all 6 levels? AND keep your move count low?! We have now integrated Openfeint, giving you the ability to track your own highs scores and those of others. Complete achievements to gain points and become a Nintaii expert!
♦♦♦ HOW TO PLAY ♦♦♦
1) Select level 1-6 by choosing “Select Level”. Adaptive Difficulty.
2) Optional: Use two fingers to move the screen and see the whole maze before starting.
3) Use your finger (or tilt if tilt controls are turned on) to move the block toward the missing tile.
4) Maneuver through the maze and drop the block into the missing tile to complete the level!
♦♦♦♦ FEATURES: ♦♦♦♦
• Tons of achievements through Open Feint
• Move by finger or accelerometer
• Customizable tilt angle.
• Hall of Fame
•Counts your moves
• Adaptive difficulty
• Select any level or play in order of difficulty
• Use arrows, switches, springs, and locks to get through levels
• Three animated themes: Aztec, Medieval, Classic
• Special sound effects and relaxing background music
• In game tutorial and instructions available
• And much more…
♦♦♦ UPCOMING ♦♦♦
• Bonus Levels!
• Join the Openfeint community to give us suggestions!
♦♦♦ OTHER GAMES ♦♦♦
3D Constructo Combat
3D Lawn Darts
Currency Exchange Rates Pro
Fast Food Calorie Counter
Top 10 List
Track Your Weight
Voice Memo Recorder
Weight Loss Tracker
♦♦♦ FOLLOW US ♦♦♦
Visit us on the Web: www.concretesoftware.com
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
• 1.0.1 — Made fixes to improve performance.